Follow the steps to make your presentation more attractive by putting music on it:
- Choose music file(s) you would like to use. If they are not MP3 file you may use an online music file converter. The speed of this depends on your computer storage and such.
- Open your previously made Microsoft Office Powerpoint presentation. Go to the slide where you want to start playing the music from and select Insert> Movies and Sounds> Sound from a file.
- Search for the music file you would like to use for your powerpoint presentation. You will then see a Pop Up of playing options. Choose the playing option that best suits your Microsoft Office Powerpoint presentation.
- Make a right click on the music icon and select 'Custom Animation'. Right click the name of your song and select 'Effect Options'. There you may choose what best suits you for the starting and stopping of your song.
- Proceed to tab called 'Sound Settings'. There you select the box that says "Hide Icon During Show". Your Microsoft Office Powerpoint presentation is now ready for showing.